Corroboree Billabong Day Tour
(May – November)
Corroboree billabong is truly a wonderful place, a fishing tour to this billabong is much more than that. Whilst Corroboree consistently delivers good fishing, it is also one of the Top Ends most scenic billabong’s. Mixed in with your day chasing Barra, you may see a wide variety of Water Birds, Sea Eagles, Crocodiles, Water Buffalo and Wild Pigs.
If you choose we can spend some time fishing for Saratoga amongst the lilies with surface lures, this type of fishing is very visual and whist sometimes the Saratoga are hard to hook you may be hooked by the experience
Fishing this scenic lily and pandanus lined billabong is certainly something every one should experience
Tour in Brief
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at 5.30am and transferred to Corroboree Billabong in our air-conditioned 2011 model Toyota Landcruiser.
- morning tea, lunch and light refreshments are all supplied
- all fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or broken basis
- our fully customised Barra boat offers a safe & comfortable platform for your days fishing
- expert tuition given as required
- you will be off the water around 2 pm to return to your accommodation by approximately 4pm
minimum of 2, larger groups can be catered for.