(3 or 4 Day Experiences)
(May – November)
The Top End’s billabongs are wonderful places, consistently delivering good fishing, you will also be in awe of the sights and sounds of the billabongs. Whilst certainly a great fishing experience the wildlife and the scenery is what puts the icing on the cake of these tours.
Mixed in with your days chasing Barra, you may see a wide variety of Water Birds, Sea Eagles, Crocodiles, Water Buffalo and Wild Pigs.
If you choose we can spend some time fishing for Saratoga amongst the lilies with surface lures, this type of fishing is very visual and whist sometimes the Saratoga are hard to hook you may be hooked by the experience.
Fishing the scenic Top End billabongs is something every one should experience.
Tour in Brief
- You will be picked up from your Accommodation before sun rise and transferred to our first fishing location in our air-conditioned 2008 model Toyota Prado.
- Accommodation and all meals included whilst on tour (except breakfast day 1 and dinner on the final day).
- all fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or broken basis
- our fully customised Barra boat offers a safe & comfortable platform for your days fishing
- expert tuition given as required
- explore and fish the various billabongs available to us. Locations include, Corroboree Billabong, Hardies Lagoon, Mary River Bridge Lagoon, Shady Camp Billabong to name a few.
- return to your accommodation by approximately 5pm on the last day
2 or 3 day Tours available